The Good News Brand: Week 14
Drones delivering beer.
Face mask art.
Gamification of COVID-19.
Take a look at what’s featured in Good News Brand this week:
1) With plans to apparently roll out globally… BrewDog is experimenting with a new form of delivery service in the US - sending out a fleet of drones thus removing any need for human interaction.
2) Wireless Connect: a three-day virtual festival in July replacing Wireless. Fans can connect with the experience using the MelodyVR app and enjoy never before seen performances in a 360degree virtual reality.
3) Feeling the stress from all the bad news? A sixth grader from Georgia has got your back. He’s redesigned Space Impact for a new battle: Fighting COVID-19. At the beginning of each game, a text bubble also emerges from the player’s avatar with messages like, “coronavirus spreads from person to person,” and “protect yourself by wearing a face covering.”
4) The Ramsbury & Friends Initiative encourages consumers to purchase vouchers for their favourite venues. The scheme supports the on-trade in both the short term and long term - the funds will go to bar owners immediately, and the redeemable voucher will help to drive footfall when venues reopen.
5) Art in the time of a pandemic - Chinese artist Ai Weiwei has screen-printed his striking artwork onto masks. Donations and profits go towards supporting front-line workers.