The Good News Brand: Week 8
Arriving at our third bank holiday during lockdown (here in the UK anyway), we’re anticipating Sunday night’s announcement to hear what the ever so slightly more relaxed lockdown measures will be.
Regardless, there’s no denying that a three-day weekend is still very welcome!
So, make sure to leave laptops alone and treat yourself to some well-deserved chill time.
But before you do, take a quick look at the brands featuring in this week’s Good News Brand blog:
1) A tribute to all the NHS key workers and Florence Nightingale (it’s her 200th birthday this year), Thornbridge Brewery has launched a new beer named Florence. All profits raised from the sales will be donated to NHS Charities Together.
2) Supporting from the ground up with the perfect combination of biomechanics, comfort and fashion, FitFlop are giving 40% off to all NHS workers during the crisis. Already a favourite among medical staff, a discount is always appreciated!
3) There’s nothing quite like receiving a surprise card in the post. Scribbler has sent over 15,000 free Thank You cards to key workers which means they’re now out of stock!
4) To celebrate Cinco de Mayo on Tuesday this week, Corona encouraged consumers to tune into #CincoAtHome, a livestream benefit concert, whilst ordering in and supporting your favourite restaurants and bars.
5) Team GB has launched the #IsolationGames challenge on TikTok – challenging people to recreate their own Olympics at home. As well as being a way to stay entertained while at home, Team GB’s partnership with TikTok is encouraging the public to donate to the British Red Cross to help fund the charity’s coronavirus response in the UK.