The Good News Brand: Week Six
Week Six of isolation and it’s beginning to feel quite normal.
The home has become the epicentre of our lives.
As well as thinking of new initiatives to bring fun and laughter into our daily lives, individual brands are working hard to help their consumers help those in need from the safety of their homes.
Take a look at the brands that stood out to us this week:
1) Vieve, a UK-based start-up sport nutrition company, plans to donate one meal to those who are quarantining and living in poverty for every five packs sold of its protein waters. Vieve aims to feed 500 families in self-isolation in developing countries, partnering with Gawad Kalings and global business giving charity B1G1.
2) To help their clients help others, Peloton challenged members to workout by pledging to donate £1 to the Trussell Trust for every class taken over last weekend in the UK.
3) For all those missing the pub, Greene King are bringing the pub to you! They’ve opened The Lock Inn, a virtual pub hosting free quizzes every Wednesday and free Roll Bing every Friday.
4) To ensure they continue to help their vendors who are unable to sell on the streets, The Big Issue has rapidly gone digital and teamed up with Joe Wicks, the nation’s P.E teacher, to launch the first issue which you can buy for just £2.99.
5) Signature Brew; another brand bringing the pub to you. You can buy a pub starter pack which includes a selection of their award-winning beers, glassware, snacks, a music quiz and exclusive playlists curated by music journalists to accompany the beers themselves.